Deadline: 15 November 2015
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Addis Ababa is currently inviting proposals from the eligible organizations in Ethiopia for small scale local projects to be implemented in Ethiopia in 2016 within the framework of the Czech development cooperation.
The implementation of the projects will start approximately in March 2016 (after signature of project agreement with the embassy) and needs to be completed by October 31, 2016 at the latest.
Financial contribution from the Czech development assistance per project is CZK 200,000 – 500,000.
- Any organization registered as a legal entity in Ethiopia are eligible to apply.
- An educational, health, social or cultural institution, an NGO, a cooperative etc. – can submit a project proposal.
- The type and focus of projects is not strictly defined, it should correspond to the development needs of the country.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to be submitted all project proposal using the identification form attached, duly filled in according to the instructions.
- The proposals must be delivered to the Czech embassy both in paper form (signed and stamped) and in electronic form (scan) by e-mail available on the website.
For more information, please visit Czech embassy.