Deadline: 15 November 2015
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Addis Ababa is currently inviting proposals from the eligible organizations in Ethiopia for small scale local projects to be implemented in Ethiopia in 2016 within the framework of the Czech development cooperation.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The implementation of the projects will start approximately in March 2016 (after signature of project agreement with the embassy) and needs to be completed by October 31, 2016 at the latest.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Financial contribution from the Czech development assistance per project is CZK 200,000 – 500,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Any organization registered as a legal entity in Ethiopia are eligible to apply.
- An educational, health, social or cultural institution, an NGO, a cooperative etc. – can submit a project proposal.
- The type and focus of projects is not strictly defined, it should correspond to the development needs of the country.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applicants need to be submitted all project proposal using the identification form attached, duly filled in according to the instructions.
- The proposals must be delivered to the Czech embassy both in paper form (signed and stamped) and in electronic form (scan) by e-mail available on the website.
For more information, please visit Czech embassy.