Deadline: 14 March 2016
The Mid-Level Coalition Funding Stream supports civil society coalitions at sub-national levels to ensure that national legislation and policy addressing the rights of PWDs is implemented at these levels, including through establishment of budgets.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
In addition, this funding stream supports sub-national level coalitions to advocate that sub-national development programs, policies and plans are inclusive of persons with disabilities and to ensure that efforts to implement the Sustainable Development Goals include all persons with disabilities.
Mid-Level Coalition grants enable grantees to collaborate at state (in a federal system), provincial, regional, or district levels. Because of the importance of joint advocacy at these levels, only coalitions of three or more organizations will be funded.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Development of a State (or regional, provincial or district) platform to work on:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Passage of specific legislation or policy at the sub-national level to accord with the CRPD
- Advocacy to national or international agencies responsible for development planning to ensure that national action plans and programs aiming to implement the SDGs are inclusive of persons with disabilities and use the CRPD as a guiding document
- Advocacy for governmental budgetary measures to implement the CRPD at the sub-national level
- Advocacy for governmental budgetary measures to implement the SDGs at the sub-national level
Funding Information: Grant amounts will range from USD 30,000–40,000 per year (USD 60,000 to 80,000 over the course of two years).
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Mid-Level Coalitions of three or more organizations, where the Coalition is conceived and led by a DPO, may submit applications.
- Applications from Mid-Level Coalitions must be submitted by one managing DPO on behalf of the Coalition.
- Applicant organizations will be responsible for coordinating the Coalition and managing the grant.
Umbrella organizations or federations are considered one organization for the purposes of this application and therefore, must form a Coalition with other organizations to be eligible.