Deadline: 14 March 2016
The Small Grants Funding Stream helps organizations to build a broader movement to advance the CRPD at state and local levels. Organizations can use funds from DRF to strengthen the capacity of persons with disabilities (PWDs) to participate more actively in decision-making processes in CRPD implementation and monitoring or to advocate for the advancement of rights defined in specific articles of the CRPD.
In addition, this funding stream supports DPOs to participate in and influence decision-making processes related to implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals to ensure development efforts include all persons with disabilities.
- Increasing DPO Participation in Decision-Making Processes Regarding the CRPD at State or Local Levels
- Increasing DPO Participation in Decision-Making Processes Related to Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Addressing Implementation of CRPD Articles
- Addressing Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
Funding Information: Small Grants are one-year grants ranging between USD 5,000-20,000.
The following types of organizations may submit applications for projects of one-year duration:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Legally registered non-governmental DPOs (or groups of PWDs) acting under the fiscal sponsorship thereof)
- Partnerships among DPOs
Partnerships between DPOs and other civil society organizations (when a DPO is the managing partner)