Deadline: 29 February 2016
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is currently inviting applications for its unique Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2016. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Return economy airfare from the scholar’s home country to the host country
- An arrival allowance of USD 500 to cover removal costs
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly/quarterly stipend intended to cover living costs, sustenance and local transport.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country (mentioned above) other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form available on the website and send it via email. Include your application you should submit:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- Scan of photo page of passport
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- At least one academic reference
- University offer letter for the institution you have applied to, if you already have one
For more information, please visit CSFP program.