Deadline: 29 February 2016
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is currently inviting applications for its unique Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2016. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.
Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Pakistan, Rwanda. Swaziland, Uganda.
- Return economy airfare from the scholar’s home country to the host country
- An arrival allowance of USD 500 to cover removal costs
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly/quarterly stipend intended to cover living costs, sustenance and local transport.
- Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country (mentioned above) other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form available on the website and send it via email. Include your application you should submit:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- Scan of photo page of passport
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- At least one academic reference
- University offer letter for the institution you have applied to, if you already have one
For more information, please visit CSFP program.