Deadline: 31 March 2016
Applications are open for 7th Earth Care Awards (ECAs) 2016 to promote resilience to climate change and reduction of greenhouse gases in the development of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The objective is to reduce emissions, adopt approaches to protect land and water resources and promote innovations for reducing impacts, emphasizing appropriate environmental action.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Community based mitigation and adaptation in water resources, agriculture, forestry and other land use
- Innovations for climate protection
- GHG mitigation in Large Enterprises
- Leadership in Urban Climate Action
- The awards invite applications across its categories from countries in South Asian Region – India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka.
- Government departments, Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Community based Organizations (CBOs), Local Community Groups (Joint Forest Management groups, Water Users Associations; Organizations or parts of organizations (self-accounting profit centres) in the private and public sector supported by multilateral/bilateral agencies.
- The project/activity reported should have been conceptualized and implemented during the period from April 2005 to March 2015 with proven and verifiable results.
- The operations of the applicant must be carried out independently; project objectives, benefits, responsibilities, authorities, results, etc. should be clearly defined. This must be clearly documented, for example, in the project proposal, project report and publication and annual report, organization plan or its equivalent.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must download the application from via given website.
For more information, please visit Earth Care Awards.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.