Deadline- 30 September 2013
Government of India is inviting all eligible applicants for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University under CBSE. Scholarship is offered to pursue graduate and postgraduate degree level at recognized Educational Institutions/University in India.
- Duly signed Online generated Application form.
- Joining report Attested by Head of Institution.
- Copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam – 2013 Write online registration no. on the top of mark sheet.
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending Mar 2013) issued by the employer should be attached alongwith the affidavit wherever applicable).
- One cancelled cheque of personal account (which is used for scholarship) bearing Account number and NEFT/RTGS code.
- Hard copy of online application must be signed by the applicant
Eligibility & criteria-
- The applicant should be an Indian national
- The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2013 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks
- The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized Educational Institutions/University in India
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship
For more information, visit this link