Deadline: 20 November 2015
After successful completion of the 1st phase of Samvidha program across the sandboxes in Karnataka, Telangana and Uttar Pradesh, the 2nd Phase of the program is open for the next round of Social Impact Pitch-Off to be held at Hubballi. The program seeks to enable next generation social ideators and organizations to scale their initiatives. Sandbox Samvidha invites applications to the Social Impact Pitch-Off to be held this December in Hubballi, North Karnataka.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Over the last decade, the Deshpande Foundation has helped over 100 social businesses and non-profit organizations. The event provides ideators an opportunity to:
- Pitch their idea for social change and opportunity to partner with Deshpande Foundation’s Sandboxes
- Receive first hand feedback from mentors and experts to strengthen their operational model
- Network with technical experts, peers and entrepreneurs from the Sandbox Ecosystem
- Be a part of a vibrant atmosphere of ideators, passionate to create social impact
Focus Areas of Intervention
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
What You will get?
The most promising projects will be given support intended to facilitate the implementation of their ideas within Sandbox Samvidha.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Access to an inspiring work space
- Regular mentorship, workshops and peer learning opportunities
- Access to the Sandbox Ecosystem
- IT Training and architecture consulting by Microsoft + more
Applications are invited that:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Are high potential ideas yet to be piloted or have been piloted in India
- Are led by a passionate and driven team, committed to create social change in their community
- Have social impact
- Are innovative and scalable
- Demonstrate sustainability
How to Apply
Applicants can fill the online application form available on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Deshpande Foundation.
To apply online, please visit Sandbox Samvidha.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.