Deadline: 20 November 2015
After successful completion of the 1st phase of Samvidha program across the sandboxes in Karnataka, Telangana and Uttar Pradesh, the 2nd Phase of the program is open for the next round of Social Impact Pitch-Off to be held at Hubballi. The program seeks to enable next generation social ideators and organizations to scale their initiatives. Sandbox Samvidha invites applications to the Social Impact Pitch-Off to be held this December in Hubballi, North Karnataka.
- Pitch their idea for social change and opportunity to partner with Deshpande Foundation’s Sandboxes
- Receive first hand feedback from mentors and experts to strengthen their operational model
- Network with technical experts, peers and entrepreneurs from the Sandbox Ecosystem
- Be a part of a vibrant atmosphere of ideators, passionate to create social impact
Focus Areas of Intervention
What You will get?
The most promising projects will be given support intended to facilitate the implementation of their ideas within Sandbox Samvidha.
- Access to an inspiring work space
- Regular mentorship, workshops and peer learning opportunities
- Access to the Sandbox Ecosystem
- IT Training and architecture consulting by Microsoft + more
Applications are invited that:
- Are high potential ideas yet to be piloted or have been piloted in India
- Are led by a passionate and driven team, committed to create social change in their community
- Have social impact
- Are innovative and scalable
- Demonstrate sustainability
How to Apply
Applicants can fill the online application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit Deshpande Foundation.
To apply online, please visit Sandbox Samvidha.