Deadline: 21 January 2016
The Swedish Institute is currently inviting applications for its Creative Force programme 2016. The Creative Force programme provides funding for collaborative initiatives involving organisations in Sweden and in the focused regions mentioned below with the overall objective to strengthen democratic structures and freedom of expression in the target countries.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Creative Force programme provides two types of funding:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Seed funding: Seed funding is available for such purposes as small-scale projects, project start-ups and planning trips.
- Collaborative projects funding: Creative Force projects should also have a communicative dimension with the potential to influence opinion and encourage a dialogue about the issues which the project works.
- Africa: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- Eastern Europe: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Turkey and Ukraine
- MENA: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Funding available & Duration
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- For Seed funds,the maximum amount that can be applied for is SEK 100,000.
- For collaborative projects, sSums in the range SEK 100,000 − SEK 500,000/year may be applied for. The maximum project duration is two years.
Applicants must be Swedish civil society organizations, foundations, public sector agencies, private sector agencies or other professional actors. It is always the Swedish partner in a collaboration who is formally responsible for the application and legally accountable to the Swedish Institute.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online application form through the website and include the following documents:
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Budget form
- Letter of Intent (seed funding only)
- Memorandum of Understanding (collaborative projects only)
- Organisation assessment
- Risk analysis (collaborative projects only)
- Swedish applicant organisation’s proof of registration, available from Swedish tax authorities.
For more information, please visit Creative Force Programme Call for Applications.