Deadline: 28 March 2016
Do you have an innovative approach to help keep adolescent girls and young women AIDS-free? If yes, then apply for this Dreams Innovation Challenge!
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Applications are open for the DREAMS Innovation Challenge 2016 with a motive to reduce HIV infections by infusing new thinking and high-impact approaches to meet the urgent, complex needs of adolescent girls and young women in 10 sub-Saharan African countries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Strengthening Capacity of Communities for Service Delivery
- Keeping Girls in Secondary School
- Linking Men to Services
- Supporting Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Providing a Bridge to Employment
- Applying Data to Increase Impact
DREAMS will award a total of up to $85 million for innovations that help girls in the DREAMS countries develop into Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-Free, Mentored, and Safe women.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The Challenge greatly encourages applications from organizations that have not previously received U.S. government funding, either directly or indirectly, and/or are based in one or more of the 10 DREAMS countries (mentioned above).
- DREAMS encourage applications from most types of organizations – including for-profit, non-profit, academic organizations, and multilateral organizations.
- Applicants may submit approaches that apply to just one of the Challenge Focus Areas or that cut across numerous issues.
- Written submissions must be completed in full to be considered eligible for review. Submissions will only be accepted in English; any other language will be considered ineligible.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Interested organizations can apply by submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Challenge Application Portal.
For more information, please visit Innovation Challenge.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.