Deadline: 21 January 2016
The Swedish Institute is currently inviting applications for its Creative Force programme supports collaborative projects with the overall objective to strengthen democratic structures and freedom of expression in the target countries.
These aims shall be achieved through mutual learning processes and sustainable networks between institutions and agents of change who work with either culture or the media to bring about change.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Two types of funding:
- Seed funding: Seed funding is available for such purposes as small-scale projects, project start-ups and planning trips.
- Funding available:The maximum amount that can be applied for is SEK 100,000.
- Collaborative projects: Creative Force projects should also have a communicative dimension with the potential to influence opinion and encourage a dialogue about the issues which the project works.
- Funding available & Duration: Sums in the range SEK 100,000 − SEK 500,000/year may be applied for. The maximum project duration is two years.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Africa: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- Eastern Europe: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Turkey and Ukraine
- MENA: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online application form through the website and include following documents:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Budget form
- Letter of Intent (seed funding only)
- Memorandum of Understanding (collaborative projects only)
- Organisation assessment
- Risk analysis (collaborative projects only)
For more information, please visit Creative Force.