Deadline: 21 January 2016
The Swedish Institute is currently inviting applications for its Creative Force programme supports collaborative projects with the overall objective to strengthen democratic structures and freedom of expression in the target countries.
These aims shall be achieved through mutual learning processes and sustainable networks between institutions and agents of change who work with either culture or the media to bring about change.
Two types of funding:
- Seed funding: Seed funding is available for such purposes as small-scale projects, project start-ups and planning trips.
- Funding available:The maximum amount that can be applied for is SEK 100,000.
- Collaborative projects: Creative Force projects should also have a communicative dimension with the potential to influence opinion and encourage a dialogue about the issues which the project works.
- Funding available & Duration: Sums in the range SEK 100,000 − SEK 500,000/year may be applied for. The maximum project duration is two years.
- Africa: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- Eastern Europe: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Turkey and Ukraine
- MENA: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online application form through the website and include following documents:
- Budget form
- Letter of Intent (seed funding only)
- Memorandum of Understanding (collaborative projects only)
- Organisation assessment
- Risk analysis (collaborative projects only)
For more information, please visit Creative Force.