The UC San Diego Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) is inviting applicants for Visiting Researchers Grants (formerly called Visiting Scholars grants) to provide salary support at varying levels. Visiting Researchers awards are typically paid via temporary appointments to UC San Diego.
The UC San Diego Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) strives to develop improved vaccines and improved therapies for HIV infection and associated diseases through the following activities:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Basic research in the areas of molecular pathogenesis and immunopathogenesis.
- Utilization of insights from basic research to develop pre-clinical and clinical trials of therapies and vaccines.
- Furthering clinical research to address fundamental scientific and practical medical issues.
- Providing leadership and serving as a regional resource to coordinate, stimulate and cross-fertilize all of the above to foster synergism, economies of scale and novel and creative approaches.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants must be faculty members at or assistant professor level or equivalent in a resource-limited country.
- Preference will be given to applicants based in the International Core’s of focus countries.
- Applications from eligible researchers based in other resource-limited countries will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send application forms with supporting documents at the mail address, given on the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Note: Applications for Visiting Researchers grants are accepted at any time from scientists in seven focus countries who wish to further their knowledge of HIV/AIDS research.
For further information, please visit Visiting Researchers Grants.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.