Deadline: 30 November 2015
The Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Center East Africa is looking for young men and women between the ages of 18 and 35 from East African countries who are ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their countries.
The YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa is more than a location for learning or a venue for collaboration; it is a philosophy, a forward-leaning culture of diversity that invites dreaming and thinking differently to define and realize ones potential. Its programs are inclusive, embracing future leaders regardless of gender, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, or disability.
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Civic Leadership
- Public Management
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa is merit-based and open to young East African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission.
- Are citizens and residents of one of the eligible countries (mentioned above).
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Kenya.
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online through the website.
For more information, please visit Leadership Centers Programme.