Check Your Eligibility and the Application Procedure for Agriculture and Rural Development Support Programme below.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- be a legal person and;
- be registered agriculture producer or be a specific type of organisation such as: agro-food processing establishment and business entity and
- be registered and operational , , in Kosovo for the last three years (2012, 2013, 2014) and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- The applicant may act individually or with co-applicants.
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- Co-applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the lead applicant.
- The applicant and its co-applicant may act with affiliated entities that include:
- Entities directly or indirectly controlled by an applicant (daughter companies or first-tier subsidiaries). They may also be entities controlled by an entity controlled by an applicant (granddaughter companies or second-tier subsidiaries) and the same applies to further tiers of control;
- Entities directly or indirectly controlling the applicant (parent companies). Likewise, they may be entities controlling an entity controlling the applicant;
- Entities under the same direct or indirect control as the applicant (sister companies).
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept Notes
- Full Application
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
For more information, please visit EU:Kosovo and download the guidelines.