Deadline: 29 January 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Founded in 2005, the CMA CGM Corporate Foundation aims to support vulnerable children. It operates in Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region (France) and in Lebanon, supporting the actions of non-profit organizations that meet the following objectives:
- Encourage personal development of disabled children.
- Improve the everyday life of ill children.
- Promote equal opportunities for young people coming from underprivileged backgrounds.
Grants will be awarded through a Call for proposals aimed at improving the life conditions, the well-being and personal fulfillment of disabled children, in the educational, cultural, sport, social or medical fields.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Access to education and learning, access to autonomy.
- Access to cultural, sporting and recreational activities adapted to the children’s abilities.
- Access to specific health care and treatments linked to the children’s disabilities.
- Support in favor of equipment to improve the life quality in children’s welcome centers and care facilities.
Grant available & Duration
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The amount of financial aid granted by the CMA CGM Corporate Foundation is between 5,000 and 30,000 Euros.
- The projects supported by the Foundation shall not exceed a period of one year and must be fully completed by the end of 2017.
- Evaluation and pre-selection of applications: February to May 2016
- Announcement of results to candidates: June 20, 2016
- Signature of conventions and delivery of financial contributions: Summer 2016
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The Foundation only considers projects offered and implemented by non-profit organizations of general interest, mainly associations.
- Projects initiated by individuals or related to individuals are not eligible.
- The beneficiaries of the projects are children with disabilities aged 0 to 18 i.e. with substantial, lasting or permanent damage, be it physical, sensorial, mental, cognitive or psychological, of multiple disabilities or a disabling health condition.
- The call for proposals concerns exclusively actions to be implemented:
- In France: In the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region only
- In Lebanon: in all Lebanese regions.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form through the website. The completed application should be sent via email.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit vulnerable children programme.