Deadline- 25th April 2012
The Journalism Fellowship Programme at the Reuters Institute supports talented mid-career journalists from around the world whose professional work would be enhanced by a period of reflection, research and intellectual exchange with other journalists in Oxford.
Around 25 journalists from around the globe study in Oxford each year on Fellowships of either three, six or nine months, covering one, two or all three terms of the academic year. Fellows may join the Institute in October, January or April.
- The Thomson Reuters Foundation Fellowship Programme offers fully funded Fellowships to well established mid-career journalists from throughout the world. Applicants must have a minimum of five years experience in any branch of journalism and demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English to be able to participate fully in the life of the Programme and write a research paper in English of publishable quality.
- Priority will be given to journalists proposing research projects within the areas of focus of the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism. Details of these can be found within Research.
- Other areas of research can be considered providing these are clearly related to the professional work of applicants and will lead to greater excellence in journalism.
- Other Fellowships are available specifically for journalists from Russia, Eastern and Central Europe, Australia, Germany and Austria.
- Applications are also considered from journalists able to arrange their own funding .
For more information, visit this link