Deadline: 15 April 2016
Interreg is inviting applicants to submit their project proposals for Balkan-Mediterranean program which is co-financed by European Union and National Funds of the participating countries.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The BalkanMed program a new transnational cooperation programme (hereinafter BalkanMed Programme or BMP), deriving from both, the split of the ‘South East 2007–2013’ and the strong will of the ‘Balkan‐Mediterranean’ participating countries to promote cooperation in the area.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- to build on shared territorial assets
- promote integrated territorial development and cooperation for a more competitive and sustainable Balkan – Mediterranean area.
Priorities and their Specific Objectives
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Competitive territories: stimulating business performance and extroversion through transnational linkages, clusters and networks
- Innovative territories: unleashing territorial potential to improve the transnational innovation capacity of the business sector
- Territories of knowledge: entrepreneurial learning and knowledge transfer for more competitive SMEs
- Biodiversity: promoting ecological connectivity and transnational ecosystems’ integration
- Sustainable territories: fostering transnational cooperation for resource efficiency and climate change resilience
- Delivery on environmental legal framework: improving transnational governance capacities
Project Selection Criteria
The selection process consists of three different phases:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Administrative Criteria: Projects will be checked for their administrative compliance, in order to confirm that a proposal has arrived within the set deadline and that the Application Form is complete and conforms to the requirements.
- Eligibility Criteria: Projects will be checked for their compliance with the eligibility criteria, in order to confirm that the minimum requirements are met. These criteria examine whether the proposal fulfills the minimum requirements on e.g. the structure of the transnational partnership, the general compatibility with the Programme objectives and principles, the funds requested etc.
- Quality Assessment: It is an in‐depth assessment of the project. Only projects that demonstrate administrative compliance and satisfy the eligibility criteria will be subjected to quality assessment. Quality criteria are supplementary grouped into two categories:
- Quality of the content
- Quality of the implementation potential.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application form through the address given on the website
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Interreg BalkanMed Programme.