Deadline: 16 November 2015
Submit your brilliant business Idea for Ignite Ideas Contest. The Ignite Ideas Contest is an initiative spearheaded by AGDC, with implementing support from Generation Enterprise, sponsorship from The Chair Center and the Lagos State Government, and collaboration from partners such as Digital Jewels and First Bank. With over 200 businesses funded in our first batch: IGNITE1, seeking to enroll in the second batch of entrepreneurs who will make up the cohort of IGITE2. The contest aims to identify, incubate and fund 1,100 viable business concepts in Lagos State.
The contest is looking for talented, creative and dedicated young people who have a business or an idea that they believe can become a successful and salable company.
All selected applicants are required to attend a 1 day business boot camp to refine their business strategy.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Entrepreneurs selected to take part in Ignite are automatically qualified to receive a maximum of N100, 000 interest free loans. The loan has a 3-month moratorium, and must be repaid within a 12-month period (following the 3 month moratorium). Entrepreneurs who perform well and build credit-worthiness during that time may qualify for additional funding and support.
- Accepted participants will gain access to seed funding of up to N100, 000, as well as skilled expertise to help them with their business strategy and growth. Qualified applicants with high potential businesses will be selected to enroll in the 3-month incubator program which will include additional training, mentorship and exposure.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants must be of Nigeria nationality.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years of Age. Failure to verify age will result in the application being declined.
- Applications must articulate a specific business problem to solve or opportunity to address. The ideas must be original, address a clear market gap.
- Applicants must be clear on the benefits from the prize money and the viability of idea must be established.
- Employees of The Chair Centre Group, Digital Jewels Limited, AGDC etc and their families are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants apply online through the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Ideas Contest.