Deadline: 15 March 2016
The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting is accepting applications from Nigerian Journalists for its Property Rights Reporting Grant that supports independent global journalism.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The grant recipient will be paired with mentors from the Pulitzer Center’s partner journalism organizations, who will help the grantee more fully develop the investigative story on land issues.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The grant opportunity is open to all Nigerian journalists, writers, photographers, radio producers or filmmakers, staff journalists, as well as freelancers and media professionals who are seeking to report from their home country.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applications include the following:
- A description of the proposed project, including distribution plan, in no more than 250 words
- A preliminary budget estimate, including a basic breakdown of costs. Travel grants cover hard costs associated with the reporting; please do not include stipends for the applicants.
- Three samples of published work, either print or broadcast.
- Three professional references. These can be either contact information, or letters of recommendation. The latter is encouraged when letters from interested producers or editors are available.
- A copy of curriculum vitae.
For more information, please visit Land & Property rights.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.