Deadline: 6 May 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for a programme entitled “Civil Society Facility (CSF) Programme”. The overall objective of the CSF programme is to contribute to anchoring democratic values and structures, human rights, social inclusion and the rule of law, there by supporting the EU integration process.
- To increase the effectiveness of the Serbian CSOs in undertaking initiatives
- To enhance regional cooperation and dialogue Serbia and Kosovo
- To strengthen the role of civil society organisations in the process of negotiations with the EU and policy monitoring
Size of Grants
Any grant requested unedr this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 300,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 500,000
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be civil society organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- in case the applicant is a CSO not established in Serbia, it must act with at least one co-applicant that is established in Serbia.
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.