Deadline: 6 May 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for a programme entitled “Civil Society Facility (CSF) Programme”. The overall objective of the CSF programme is to contribute to anchoring democratic values and structures, human rights, social inclusion and the rule of law, there by supporting the EU integration process.
- To increase the effectiveness of the Serbian CSOs in undertaking initiatives
- To enhance regional cooperation and dialogue Serbia and Kosovo
- To strengthen the role of civil society organisations in the process of negotiations with the EU and policy monitoring
Size of Grants
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Any grant requested unedr this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 300,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 500,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be civil society organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- in case the applicant is a CSO not established in Serbia, it must act with at least one co-applicant that is established in Serbia.
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.