Deadline- 3rd Sept 2012
Seeking applications for implementation of strategies for Idps refugees and returnees in SERBIA to contribute sound implementation of Migration Management Strategy.
Supporting the integration, improvement of living conditions and reintegration of refugees, IDPs and returnees under the Readmission Agreements.
Priorities of this call for proposals are –
- Solving housing needs of refugees, IDPs and returnees under readmission agreements in private accommodation.
- Improving self reliance through increased income generating activities
- Facilitating the reintegration of returnees under readmission Agreements.
- Have the status of Local Government Unit/City Municipality in Serbia in accordance with Law on Territorial Organisations
- Have an adopted Local actions plan that forsees activities in line with National Strategy for Resolving Problems of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons for the period from 2011 to 2014 especially in the fields of employment, housing and social inclusion
- to demonstrate that they have clear plan for implementation of the grant and to prove sustainability of actions.
- Have IDPs or refugees or returnees under Readmission Agreement resident within its jurisdiction
- Be able to demonstrate that it has clear plan for implementation of the proposed actions and be able to prove that the proposed action will be sustainable
- Have local councils for migration management established
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their partners, not acting as an intermediary
For more information, visit this link