Deadline: 29 February 2016
UN Women is seeking proposals from qualified proposers for its Community Integrated Program in South Sudan to empower women and men, girls and boys at the community level through an integrated programme delivery approach while also engaging the community.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The model uses an integrated approach to address gender issues affecting at the community level and is considered as an innovative approach towards advancing gender equality and women empowerment in South Sudan through effective programme delivery at the community level.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The model is people centered since it meets their needs and reflects their values delivery; and engages the direct beneficiary in the programme.
- Increased accountability and transparency in programme delivery.
- Promote linkages between various programme modalities to meet the various needs of men and women, boys and girls.
- Community engagement in the identification of local priorities, interventions, and strategies.
- Placement of programme delivery within the broader system of community, identifying and using community-based strategies to address broad determinants of gender equality and women empowerment issues to achieve programme outcomes.
- Emphasis on the identification and use of gender disaggregated evidence for effective programme delivery
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Promoting community peace building and conflict resolution Initiative
- Promotion of women economic livelihoods and building resilience
- Preventing Sexual and Gender Based Violence (GBV)
A two stage procedure will be utilized in evaluation of the proposals
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Technical Proposals: is evaluated and examined to determine its responsiveness and compliancy with the requirement specified. The quality of technical proposals will be evaluated on
- Expertise and Capacity of Proposer
- Proposed Work Plan and Approach
- Resource Plan, Key Personnel
- Financial Proposals: will be opened only for those entities whose technical proposal achieved the minimum technical threshold.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications either electronically or by post at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Supporting Community Integrated Program in South Sudan.