Deadline: 19 August 2015
The Japan Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (JSPRS), Asian Association on Remote Sensing (AARS) and the ACRS 2015 Local Organizing Committee (LOC) are currently inviting applications for the Shunji Murai Award 2015. A young scientist who has submitted the best paper in advance to the coming ACRS shall be awarded the Shunji Murai Award 2015.
The prize shall be a certificate and travel funds. The winner will attend the coming Asian Conference on Remote Sensing and present the paper during the ACRS. The travel funds of the prize is 1,000 US Dollars, which will be awarded at Opening Ceremony of the coming ACRS.
- The author should be younger than 40 years.
- The author should be from AARS Ordinary Member countries or regions[see the list below]
- The paper should be written by a single author or two authors at most. Only the first author will be considered for the Award.
- The author should submit an abstract to ACRS 2015, and must secure a Letter of Acceptance of Abstract from the ACRS 2015 LOC. The author should submit the full paper via e-mail.
- The paper should be 10 pages or less including figures, tables, and images.
- The award application form including the Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) of the first author, and the Letter of Acceptance of Abstract should be attached to the paper, and should be sent to JSPRS (with CC to ACRS 2015 Secretariat).
Procedures after the application
- The applicant will obtain a confirmation letter from JSPRS after submitting the full paper.
- The winner will be announced by the General Secretary of AARS in advance of the coming ACRS.
- The winner should attend the coming Asian Conference on Remote Sensing and present the paper during the ACRS.
- The winner will be awarded the Shunji Murai Award with the travel funds of 1,000 US Dollars at the Opening Ceremony of the coming ACRS.
For more information, please visit Shunji Murai Award Application Call.
Is your country comes under AARS Ordinary Member countries? Check Here.