Deadline: 30 April 2015
The Association of commonwealth universities (ACU) is currently accepting applications for its Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP). The CSFP is a unique international programme under which member governments offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commonwealth countries.
Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.
- Master’s and doctoral level – with some undergraduate awards and mid-career Academic Fellowships.
- Distance Learning Scholarships
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships, undergraduate exchange, and short Professional Fellowships.
Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s level study are being offered in the following countries in 2015:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago)
- Papua New Guinea
- South Pacific (Fiji, Samoa)
- Sri Lanka
Note: For Award and country wise fellowship details, please visit Country-wise details.
- Applicant must be the citizen of any Commonwealth country listed above.
- Applicant can apply for the scholarship in any commonwealth countries mentioned above except his/her own country’s university.
- Applicant must hold a first degree of upper second class honors standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
How to Apply?
Applicants must download the application form for the country-wise scholarships given in the website.
For more information, please visit Commonwealth.