Deadline: 31 December 2015
Have you found ways to improve access to online books and journals so that people are using them more? Do you have an innovative idea of how you might increase online research literature usage? If yes, then apply for innovation Grants.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
INASP is currently inviting applications for its Innovation Grants or Projects using Online Research Literature. INASP is offering competitive grants to support innovative ideas on how to tackle the issue of under-use of valuable e-resources and increase their use. Successful proposals will include plans for actions and/or structures which increase e-resource usage and at the same time produce learning which can be shared with other institutions.
INASP works with consortia or equivalent national bodies to provide access to online research literature (e-resources).
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Grants may be used for any innovative activities which intend to increase the use of e-resources by researchers, lecturers, academics, policymakers or students. Partnerships may be a particularly effective way to implement promising ideas which will tackle the under-use of e-resources. Projects would look at who the users are and what would encourage or enable them to use these resources more.
- They may also be used by journal editors to investigate the citation of current online journals in the articles submitted, and the effect this has on journal quality.
- These grants will provide an opportunity for implementing innovative ideas, taking risks, learning by doing and sharing experience with peers.
- The emphasis will be on creative ideas where failure is fine – so long as there is good data/evidence/analysis that we and others can learn from. Therefore, good M&E will be important.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
INASP will offer one off grants of up to $5,000 for projects.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Africa– Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia -Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
- Latin America – Bolivia, Cuba, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua
- Applications are invited from any individuals, institutions or organizations in INASP focus countries (mentioned above).
- Each application should nominate a project lead who will take responsibility for managing this project and being the point of communication with INASP.
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide details of an institutional bank account into which the grant can be paid.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants must send an application of no more than 5 pages, which should include overall goals and objectives, proposed activities, project lead, project monitoring and evaluation and budget via email.
For more information, please visit Online Research.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.