Deadline: 11 April 2016
The Information Society and ICT Sector Development Project in Tanzania (TANZICT) is currently accepting applications for its Innovation Fund with an objective to fund implementation of innovative, commercially viable ideas, which when realized, will address specific social and economic needs which exist in Tanzania.
- Innovation Fund for Novel Technology Products and Services
- Innovation Fund for New Social Innovations
- Each application will be dealt separately depending on its milestones and challenges.
- The expected maximum grant sum will be around TZS 20,000,000 for one applicant, and they may be granted only part of what they apply.
- The Innovation Fund requires applicants to work with a reputable Tanzanian organization supporting the innovators and entrepreneurs.
- The applicants should be hosted at such institutions capable of supporting them and monitoring their progress.
- Applicants must attach written document from their incubation manager or mentor providing proof of the relationship or program participation.
- The supporting organization must be prepared to co-sign the grant agreement and to share with applicant the responsibility of ensuring the grant will be spent correctly and results reported.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Note: The finalists will be invited for interviews 18 April 2016 and interviews will be held 25 April 2016.
For more information, please visit 2016 Innovation Fund.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.