Deadline: 1 May 2016
Conservation Action Research Network (CARN) is currently seeking applications for its Congo Basin Grant Program 2016 to provide competitive research grants of up to $5,000 USD for African graduate students and early career professionals.
The Program will support and encourage young African scientists to conduct novel conservation research and management activities that address the critical challenges facing wildlife, biodiversity and ecosystem health in the Congo Basin.
Areas of Interest
- Environmental Sustainability
Applicants must be:
- Resident of one of the following countries: Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Uganda.
- 35 years of age or younger
- Enrolled in a graduate program or hold a professional position
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website and applicants will need:
- Contact Information
- Description of Proposed Project
- Budget (not to exceed $5,000 USD)
- Curriculum Vitae and Two Letters of Reference
For more information, please visit African Graduate Program.
lukwago umar kiggundu says
Am interested in research competition, am a Uganda can you please forward me that website or application form
Ritu Saini says
Hi lukwago umar kiggundu,
For more information regarding the application procedure, eligibility criteria and more, please visit the link given on the last line of the article.