Deadline: 6 April 2015
The Office of Citizen Exchanges, Youth Programs Division, of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) is calling applications for a grant to manage the FY15 organizational components of the Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) program. The FLEX program addresses U.S. foreign policy goals.
- Type of Award: Grant Agreement
- Fiscal Year Funds: FY 2015
- Approximate Total Funding: $12,000,000.
- Approximate Number of Awards: One
- Approximate Average Award: $12,000,000.
The FLEX program provides approximately 920 high school students from Europe and Eurasia with an opportunity to live in the United States for the purpose of promoting mutual understanding between our countries. Current countries include Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Ukraine; additional countries may include, but are not limited to, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia. In addition, Russia, Belarus and Uzbekistan (previous FLEX countries) may return to the program in the future and applicant organizations should demonstrate the willingness and ability to also recruit in these countries should it become possible to do so. Programmatic activities will introduce students to youth leadership, civic education, civil society, and community service.
- Public and private nonprofit organizations are eligible to apply.
- There is no minimum or maximum percentage required for this competition.
- All proposals must comply with the following or they will result in your proposal being declared technically ineligible.
- Eligible applicants may not submit more than one proposal in this competition.
How to Apply
Applications may only be submitted electronically through Grants.gov by the deadline.
For more information, visit grants.gov and search for funding opportunity number: ECA-ECAPEC-15-019.
Dear Sir or Madam.
My name Rashid Khujaripov and I am from Tajikistan. I am maneger of Public Organisation “Marifat”.I am writing to apply for applications for a grant to manage the FY15 organizational components of the Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) program. The FLEX program addresses U.S. foreign policy goals. But I could not find application. Please tell me how can I find it.
Thanks a lot.
To get the application form, visit Grant.gov link present in ‘For more information…’ line and search for the opportunity by entering given opportunity number and proceed.