Deadline: 1 December 2015
The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (Foundation EVZ) is seeking applications for its Europeans for Peace programme. The Foundation invites school and youth groups to apply in international partnerships with a school and/or non-school institution for funding of their jointly developed project proposal. Europeans for Peace strengthens historical awareness and bolsters the active commitment of young people for human rights and international understanding.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Funding is provided for: travel expenses, programme expenses, personnel expenses and a product flat rate for up to two encounters (outward and return encounter) for bilateral projects and up to three encounters for trilateral projects. The funding ceiling is EUR 30,000.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Applications can be submitted by institutions and legally recognisable associations engaged in school or extra-curricular education.
- Binational or trinational projects can be funded. At least one partner must be from Germany and at least one from Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe or from Israel.
- Projects with the following countries can be funded: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- For trinational projects, the third partner to be funded can be from one of the countries mentioned above, or from another member state of the Council of Europe.
- A maximum of 15 participants per country can be funded.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The application consists of two parts: (1) the application form with the planned programme of encounters, and (2) the financing plan. Application can be downloaded from the website and send the completed form via fax or email.
For more information, visit this link.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.