Deadline: 17 April 2015
UNCDF is seeking applications for YouthStart Global from qualified technical partners (e.g. not-for-profit organization, or consulting firm) with the capacity to conduct the country specific diagnostic of the youth economic opportunities ecosystem in Benin, Mozambique, Rwanda, and Zambia.
The program includes amount up to $200,000 for country assessments covering all four countries, or approximately $50,000 per country assessment.
UNCDF was created by General Assembly in 1966 to promote economic development. It began docusing the world’s least developed countries in 1974. UNCDF operates in two broad areas: Inclusive Finance and Local Development Finance. In 2013, UNCDF received the highest score in the SmartAid for Microfinance Index, a measure of over all effectiveness in microfinance.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years experience in operations.
- Having conducted similar assignments in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Provide written confirmation that the organization has reviewed the UNCDF Grant Agreement template (available upon request), is prepared to sign it by May 15th, without revision to standard language.
- Submit a complete application.
- Any type of organization (commercial for profit firms, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations) is eligible to compete.
How to Apply?
Applications and any consultation about this RFA should be submitted via email. The subject line of the email should be – “Inception Phase YouthStart Global”.
For more information, visit UNCDF.