Deadline: 8 May 2016
The Council of the Baltic States has launched a CBSS Project Support Facility (PSF) funding to co-finance the development and implementation of Baltic Sea macro-regional cooperation projects.
- Regional Identity: aims to develop and foster the concept of Baltic Sea Region identity and a sense of belonging to the Baltic Sea Region through engagement, dialogue, people-to-people contacts, macro-regional networks and multilevel governance.
- Sustainable & Prosperous Region: The actions under the priority to the eradication of obstacles hampering the comprehensive and sustainable development of the region, seek to the overall competitiveness of the Baltic Sea region through sustainable economic growth and labour markets, research and development, innovative infrastructure, an integrated maritime policy, transport and communications.
- Safe & Secure Region: Its goal is to enhance societal security and safety in the Baltic Sea Region, and to ensure that people of the Region are protected from and resilient to violence, accidents and emergencies through preparedness, and safeguarded against harm caused by criminal exploitation and human trafficking.
- PSF funding will range between 10 000 euro and 50 000 euros.
- Projects must have secured a minimum of 10% co-funding (funding in-kind included).
- Members of the CBSS Expert Groups (mentioned above) and Networks
- NGOs and other non-profit making bodies
- National, regional and local public authorities
- Public equivalent bodies (any legal body governed by public or private law)
- Associations formed by one or several bodies governed by public law
- External actors as CBSS Observer States or institutions of the CBSS non-member states can propose project ideas together with the CBSS Member State organizations.
- The CBSS structures can invite third parties (public or public equivalent body or the NGOs` umbrella organizations, including Observers and Strategic Partners) to make joint proposals for projects to be funded by the PSF.
- Applying entities must demonstrate having the necessary financial and managerial capacities to carry out the project from initiation to the end. This means that the organisation will need to confirm, if the project is selected, that the other sources of funds are secured in order to implement the project as described.
- Only legal entities are eligible for funding;
- Organisations with at least two years existence.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit CBSS Project Support Facility.