Deadline: 12 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development in Dominican Republic(USAID/DR) is seeking applications from local Non-U.S. organisations to fund an activity entitled “Climate Risk Reduction” that seeks to promote the implementation of locally appropriate, cost-effective and affordable on-the-ground interventions to mitigate Global Climate Change adaptation related problems related to flooding, sewage treatment, and water supply, as well as to share lessons which encourage other organizations and communities to replicate the most promising practices.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The purpose of this USAID/DR activity is to work with select municipalities and provide technical assistance to implement priority on-the-ground climate change adaptation interventions. This activity should support the objectives of the overall CLIMA project and fully integrate with ongoing plans and activities.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Improved quality and reliability of water supply to vulnerable urban communities;
- Improved collection and treatment of sewage and
- Reduction in the negative impact to people, property and livelihoods of urban and coastal climate-related flooding and projected sea level rise.
Funding Information: Subject to funding availability, USAID intends to provide $1,800,000.00 in total USAID funding over a three (3) year period.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Only local organizations are eligible for award.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Applications for renewal or supplementation of existing projects are eligible to compete with applications for new Federal awards.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Climate Risk Reduction.