Deadline: 1 June 2016
The UK’s Department for International Development (DFID) is in the final stages of developing the next 5 year plan for support to Nepal. For the Business Case approvals, DFID is soon launching number of new competitive opportunities to fulfill its commitments.
DFID will hold two early market engagement events during the month of April to discuss specific future programmes requirements in Nepal. These include:
- Post-Earthquake Reconstruction in Nepal – Building Back Better
- RAP3 Mugu – Humla Link Road Programme
The program priority areas include:
- improving infrastructure;
- increasing economic development and improving access to jobs;
- expanding the response to the post-earthquake reconstruction.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to register themselves to DFID supplier portal in order to apply.
For more information, please visit the following link