The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a Fulbright program that brings accomplished mid-level professionals to the United States for a year of academic and professional work.
- Agricultural Development/ Agricultural Economics
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Economic Development/ Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental Policy/Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking In Persons, Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Applicants must have completed a university degree program requiring at least four of full-time study in order to qualify.
- Applicants should be proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants should have at least five years of relevant professional experience beyond the university degree.
- Ineligible applicants include recent university graduates, university teachers or academic researchers with no management responsibilities.
- Individuals with dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status may not apply to the program, since they are ineligible for a J visa.
IIE will accept only electronic submissions of applications through embark system. The online application is available at website.
For more information, visit Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program.