Deadline: 10 June 2016
The Embassy of the United States of America in Armenia is currently inviting applications for its Hubert Humphrey Program 2017 competition, for mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and substantive professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts during the 2017-2018 academic year.
The program will be funded for one academic year, pending: a successful application for a J-1 visa; receipt of medical clearance; and availability of funds.
Fields of study
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental
- Policy/Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education
- Treatment and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Armenian citizenship and residency.
- Completed BA studies by the start of the grant.
- Have Five years of substantial professional experience.
- Interest in the policy aspects of your respective field of specialization.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service.
- Completed online application, including two reference letters.
- Proficient in English/successful TOEFL exam.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must complete an online application via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Armenia.