Deadline: 10 June 2016
The Embassy of the United States of America in Armenia is currently inviting applications for its Hubert Humphrey Program 2017 competition, for mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and substantive professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts during the 2017-2018 academic year.
The program will be funded for one academic year, pending: a successful application for a J-1 visa; receipt of medical clearance; and availability of funds.
Fields of study
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental
- Policy/Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education
- Treatment and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Applicants must have:
- Armenian citizenship and residency.
- Completed BA studies by the start of the grant.
- Have Five years of substantial professional experience.
- Interest in the policy aspects of your respective field of specialization.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service.
- Completed online application, including two reference letters.
- Proficient in English/successful TOEFL exam.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must complete an online application via given website.
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Armenia.