Deadline: 10 June 2016
The Embassy of the United States of America in Armenia is currently inviting applications for its Hubert Humphrey Program 2017 competition, for mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and substantive professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts during the 2017-2018 academic year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program will be funded for one academic year, pending: a successful application for a J-1 visa; receipt of medical clearance; and availability of funds.
Fields of study
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental
- Policy/Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education
- Treatment and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Armenian citizenship and residency.
- Completed BA studies by the start of the grant.
- Have Five years of substantial professional experience.
- Interest in the policy aspects of your respective field of specialization.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service.
- Completed online application, including two reference letters.
- Proficient in English/successful TOEFL exam.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must complete an online application via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Armenia.