Deadline: 3 June 2015
The Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research invites proposals for the conduct of a Survey of Effective Leadership in Health in 50-70 countries. The importance of effective leadership in health is increasingly recognized and has been consistently raised at global health events in the last decade.
The Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research (AHPSR) is an international collaboration hosted by the World Health Organization. Since its inception in 1999, the Alliance’s goal has been to promote the generation and use of health policy and systems research (HPSR) as a means to improve the health systems of low- and middle-income countries.
Bidders for this contract should demonstrate the following:
- Experience in the conduct of literature reviews;
- Expertise in the development and implementation of global surveys;
- Expertise in the conduct of in-depth interviews;
- Capacity to manage translations in at least 20 languages, and
- Demonstrated capacity to carry out work across all regions and in different languages as well as access to senior policy makers
Proposals must be received at the Alliance HPSR via email.
For more information, visit WHO.