Deadline: 15 April 2016
The Jerusalem Fund for Education & Community Development is seeking applications from non-governmental groups to provide humanitarian assistance to Palestinians living in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Israel and for emergency relief. The Fund also supports efforts that help Palestinians tell their story to Western audiences.
The aim of Fund is to foster greater awareness about Palestine, in the United States and abroad, and to ameliorate the lives of Palestinians in Palestine and the diaspora. The Fund accomplishes these goals through three programs:
- The humanitarian link raises funds to provide relief, medical services, and community development support;
- The Palestine Center hosts educational and policy analysis lectures and conferences in the DC area and disseminates information online;
- The cultural arm features an active art gallery, a film series, and musical and literary offerings.
Grant Information: Typical grant awards range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Application forms must be submitted in English or Arabic.
- Applications from Individual are not accepted
How to Apply
Interested applicants can fill the application forms via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Jerusalem Fund for Education & Community Development.