Deadline: 15 May 2016
APN and the University of Peradeniya are currently inviting applicants for its fully funded two-day South Asia Media Visit in Kandy, Sri Lanka. The media visit is designed to engage media in expanding efforts to raise awareness about, and disseminate information on and lessons learned from, APN funded projects on global change and sustainability issues.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The theme for the media visit is Home Garden Systems in the face of Climate Change.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The activities planned for the media visit are:
- A visit to village sites implementing Home Garden Systems
- Local governance and media seminar on Home Garden Systems in South Asia: Raising public awareness through media on Home Garden Systems and food security
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicant is a journalist/media worker at a media company based in an APN Member/Approved Country in South Asia (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)
- Applicant must have a good working knowledge of English
- Applicant should have keen interest in environmental communication/journalism.
- Experience in environmental reporting is preferable.
- Young/early-career journalists/media workers under 40 years of age are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online application form via given website and upload a short CV and a brief profile of the media company.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Media Fellowship.