Deadline: will be specified in ITT documents.
The Climate and Development Knowledge Network (CDKN) is inviting proposals for “CDKN Invitation to tender: TALA-0035 Pilot Climate Change Adaptation Measures for Quito”. CDKN is searching a supplier or an association to support the Metropolitan District of Quito (DMQ) to review and update the analysis of threats and local impacts caused by climate change, identify and prioritize a portfolio of pilot climate change adaption measures for two DMQ rural areas, and increase local knowledge on the present vulnerabilities caused be climate change.
Supplier must demonstrate following knowledge:
- Good awareness of the existing climate change actions carried out by the Environmental Department of the Municipality of Quito.
- Strong experience in stakeholder engagement, including national and sub national governments and civil society.
- Good relationships with the DMQ (preferred).
- A team on ground to plan and arrange workshops/meetings as and when required.
- Excellent Spanish and strong English language skills.
How to Apply
The application process consists of two steps:
Step 1: Email to the CKDN Procurement team along with following details:
Subject line: Expression of interest: Invitation to Tender: TALA-0035 Pilot Climate Change Adaptation Measures for Quito
A sentence confirming your interest in bidding for the work
The name of any partner organizations you anticipate that you will work with, if known
A contact name(s), email address and telephone number for the most appropriate person(s) to send further information regarding the bidding.
Step 2: Nominated contact(s) will receive an email from the CDKN Procurement team, including Invitation to Tender (ITT) document, a Non-Disclosure Agreement, a copy of CDKN’s Expense Policy and the CDKN Terms and Conditions. Complete the documents where relevant and submit these to the CDKN Procurement team
For more details, visit CDKN’s website.