Deadline: 17 June 2016
The ERA-NET Sumforest, funded by the European Union, currently invites proposals for collaborative research and development of transnational consortia of research organizations and companies, under the topic- Sustainable Forests for the Society of the Future.
The scientific scope of the present call for proposals addresses collaborative projects in three research areas which are incorporated into the following three topics of this call:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Comparative assessment of the sustainability performance of renewable and non-renewable raw material-based value chains to inform policy decisions.
- Risk resilient forest management – Adapting forest management regimes which incorporate risk assessment related to potential climate change impacts to inform policy decisions.
- Investigation, appraisal and evaluation of trade-offs related to the provision of forest ecosystem services to inform policy decisions.
- The call invites proposals for collaborative research and development of transnational consortia of research organisations and companies from at least 3 different countries participating in the call.
- Each project proposal must:
- Include at least three independent eligible legal entities from a minimum of three different countries from the list of participating countries.
- Be written in English.
- Use the application forms provided via the call website and fulfill the formal requirements for proposal submission.
- Satisfy the National Regulations of each respective country.
- Be submitted correctly and completely via the call website.
- The total requested funding for a project partner (or partners from the same country) cannot exceed the indicative amount allocated by their respective national funding partner.
- A Project Consortium Agreement must be established no later than six months after project start and submitted to the Call Secretariat. If no Project Consortium Agreement is sent within the first reporting period, funding of the project will be stopped by the National Funding Partners.
- The project duration must be between 18 and 36 months.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applications must be completed and submitted online via website’s submission portal.
For more information, please visit ERA-NET Sumforest.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.