The e-InfraNet project in association with Higher Education Authority (HEA) has announced its 1st joint call for proposals for a transnational education programme on green sustainable ICT. The aim of this call is to develop a transnational course aimed at data centre and Information Technology (IT) infrastructure professionals.
Countrywise Maximum Possible Contribution Request
- Belgium (Flemish region) – €10,000
- Finland – €10,000
- Ireland – €10,000
- Latvia – €10,000
- United Kingdom – £8,600
All costs must be eligible according to the eligibility rules of the national funding organisations participating in the call.
- Cloud Computing – Dynamically scalable and often virtualised resources
- Environmental and Green Computing – Environmentally sustainable computing or ICT
- Openness -Open Access, Open Data, Open Source, Open Borders and Open Opportunity
e-InfraNet is an ERA-NET project funded by the European Commission under the FP7 Capacities programme. It brings together representatives from ministries and funding agencies from 12 EU member states and associated countries aimed at establishing a common European endeavour.
- Proposals are invited from transnational consortia involving eligible universities, research institutions and/or other relevant types of organisations who can demonstrate the competence to meet the requirements of the call.
- Consortia must include partners from at least three of the countries that are participating in the call (Belgium, Finland*, Ireland, Latvia and the United Kingdom).
The application procedure is a single-stage process. Proposal applications should be submitted by the project coordinator only along with the proposal application form and the budget plan.
For more information, visit HEA.