Deadline: 14 February 2016
Eco-generation is seeking applications for the 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program to provide exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- To raise awareness and commitment toward the conservation of the environment from the Tunza members;
- To facilitate the exchange of information including best practices between members both nationally and internationally;
- To decrease the proximity between UN experts and members on the platform;
- To create a platform and a database to showcase best sustainability practices in mass (sport) events.
- Improvement of environmental leadership trait
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Promotion goods for effective environmental awareness events to be planned and executed by an ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s term
- Reference letters
- 3 best ambassador reports will be published to all the Eco-generation members in a form of monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter.
- One ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities shall be awarded the Best Ambassador Award with a certificate and souvenir. This award shall be judged by Eco-generation team.
- One (1) Most Passionate Ambassador Award and one (1) Best Motivator Award shall be given to the ones who showed the most passionate activities and comment-postings.These awards shall be judged by the votes among ambassadors. Certificate will be given.
- Ambassadors aged between 13 and 15 can be a potential delegate to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.
- Ambassadors aged between 16 and 24 can be a potential facilitator to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of 14th February, 2016) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Environmentally friendly mind
- Integrity, fair practices
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs
- Internet-friendly environment
- Good at using SNS
- Terms: The 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2016 until August 2016.
- Criteria: 70% of Application, 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated with concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application forms at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Tunza Eco-Generation.