Deadline: 12 February 2016
Women in Aerospace- Europe (WIA-Europe) is seeking applications for its 2016 Student and Young Professional Awards to recognize the achievements of outstanding individuals in aerospace and upcoming talents of young professionals and students.
WIA-Europe envisions a world where Europeans collaboratively created an aerospace sector with an inclusive representation.
- Be a networking platform for women in aerospace;
- Attract more women to the aerospace sector;
- Foster the interests of women working in aerospace;
- Improve access of women to leadership positions in aerospace;
- Advance aerospace education;
- Advocate the political commitment to aerospace programmes;
- Recognise achievements of women in aerospace;
- Be an ambassador for aerospace in Europe.
Grant Information : The WIA-Europe Student & Young Professional Award is €1,000.
The WIA-Europe Student & Young Professional Award is
- Open to individuals aged 21 to 35 who are registered as a full time student at a European university or as a young professional in the aerospace sector in Europe.
- Applicants should be a member of WIA-Europe.
- Candidates may have a non-European nationality
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Students and Young Professionals Awards 2016.