Deadline: 1 April 2016
Swedish Institute Alexandria (SwedAlex) and the Danish Egyptian Dialogue Institute (DEDI) are currently inviting young people from the EU-MENA region to apply for its Regional Youth Exchange Programme in Alexandria, Egypt, with an aim to conceptualize a gender agenda that is conducive and sustainable.
The four days program will include interactive activities mainly based on participant’s insights and knowledge.
The programme will address the following themes:
- What is a gender agenda?
- Equality and/or Feminism.
- Gender Equality and Political Parties.
- Participants should be working in a NGO, a government body, or an active member of a political party.
- Participant can be student doing research in the area of equality, gender, and development.
- Participant’s eligibility requirements must include:
- Age: 22 – 32
- Regions: From MENA and Europe
- Professional and Educational Background: youth working in civil society, government, academia, political party, or a student researching in this area, and have a clear interest in the topic.
- Eligible participants should be working in a NGO, a government body, or an active member of a political party.
- Language: Fluent in English
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website and submit required documents:
- Application form
- Biography (One paragraph + a recent picture)
- Letter of motivation, explain in 500 words
- Contact information sheet (Email/Phone number/Address/Nearest Airport)
- A presentation in less than 8 slides
For more information, please visit Youth Programme.