Deadline: 21 March 2014
European Union is accepting concept notes for EU-India Research and Innovation Partnership. The action project aims to create and strengthen -India research and innovation partnerships; and to increase the mobility of European researchers and innovators from research based clusters in Europe to clusters in India with a broader objective to support the implementation of the Indo-European Partnership for Research and Innovation.
Applications can be made for grant amounts between EUR 300,000 to 333,333 which should be 72-80% of the total eligible costs of the action project.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicants must be legal persons or an entity without legal personality in non-profit making organizations – non-governmental organizations, public sector operators, local authorities, and international (inter-governmental) organizations.
- Applicants must be established in a Member State of the European Union European Union/the EEA/an official candidate country, one of the SAARC Member States or any other eligible country.
- Applicants must be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate to have regularly carried out activities in the field of research and innovation in the past three years.
- Applicants must have excellent knowledge of research and innovation cooperation in the public and private sectors.
For more information, please visit Call for Application page.