Deadline: 19 February 2016
The Independent Social Research Foundation (ISRF) is currently inviting applications for its ISRF Mid-career fellowship competition (MCF3) 2016. ISRF wishes to support independent-minded researchers to explore and present original research ideas which take new approaches, and suggest new solutions, to real world social problems.
Grants available & Duration
- The grants up to a maximum of £60,000.
- The Duration period of up to one year, and must be taken up no later than end of December 2017.
- Scholars from within Europe are eligible to apply.
- Applicants will normally hold a salaried position at an Institution of Higher Education and Research.
- Candidates should be 10 years or more from the year of their PhD award. However, a shorter time from PhD award may exceptionally be considered, if the candidate has other qualifications to be considered as mid-career.
- Career breaks may also be taken into account.
- The awards are intended as providing full relief from all teaching duties and all associated academic administration for a period of (up to) one year; applications may be made by those whose sole or principal post is a part-time equivalent.
- There is no limitation on nationality.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply online through the website and also submit required documents through electronically:
- A completed application form
- A curriculum vitae
- A letter of support from a recognized scholar in the applicant’s field of interest, covering
- Applicants can expect to be informed of the result of their applications by email by the end of July 2016.
For more information, please visit ISRF fellowship 2016.