Deadline: 30 April 2016
The University of Queensland (UQ) Australia is seeking applications from Students for European Global Leaders Scholarship in order to provide them the opportunity to learn from UQ experts in the Business, Economics and Law areas and to build professional experience with mentoring opportunities to engage with industry and may also include an internship experience.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions that strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, they have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Creativity and independent thinking: They welcome new ideas from our staff and students as well as from our alumni and our external partners.
- Honesty and accountability: They act with integrity and professionalism and uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Mutual Respect and Diversity: It promotes diversity in the University community – through our people, ideas and cultures.
- Supporting our people: UQ ensures the safety and wellbeing of our people.
- 100% Tuition fee waiver for up to 4 semesters for students who undertake postgraduate study in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
It may also include:
- Professional experience to support career development, including an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
- Citizens of Europe, who normally reside in Europe
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their applications either via email or by mail at the address given on the website.
Note: This opportunity is not open to students studying or residing in Australia.
For more information, please visit European Global Leaders Scholarship.