Deadline: 30 May 2016
The European Commision in cooperation with the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is seeking proposals will support projects in the fields of education, training and youth, which aim at upscaling and disseminating innovative good practices falling under the scope of the Declaration on Promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The programme is divided into two lots
- Lot 1: Education and training (EUR 10 000 000)
- Lot 2: Youth (EUR 3 000 000)
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Preventing violent radicalisation and promoting democratic values, fundamental rights, intercultural understanding and active citizenship.
- Fostering the inclusion of disadvantaged learners, including persons with a migrant background, while preventing and combating discriminatory practices.
Size of Grant
The maximum grant per project will be EUR 500 000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- 28 Member States of the European Union
- EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
- EU candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Eligible applicants are public and private organisations active in the fields of education, training and youth in the areas covered by the Paris Declaration:
- educational institutions and other learning providers
- public authorities at national/regional/local level responsible for education, training and youth;
- non-profit organisations (NGOs)
- research institutions
- trade organisations and social partners
- guidance and recognition centres
- international organisations
- private companies
- networks of the organisations listed above are also eligible as long as they have legal personality
- Erasmus+ National Agencies in the field of youth
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Initiatives for policy innovation.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.