Deadline: 30 May 2016
The European Commision in cooperation with the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is seeking proposals will support projects in the fields of education, training and youth, which aim at upscaling and disseminating innovative good practices falling under the scope of the Declaration on Promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education.
The programme is divided into two lots
- Lot 1: Education and training (EUR 10 000 000)
- Lot 2: Youth (EUR 3 000 000)
- Preventing violent radicalisation and promoting democratic values, fundamental rights, intercultural understanding and active citizenship.
- Fostering the inclusion of disadvantaged learners, including persons with a migrant background, while preventing and combating discriminatory practices.
Size of Grant
The maximum grant per project will be EUR 500 000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- 28 Member States of the European Union
- EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
- EU candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Eligible applicants are public and private organisations active in the fields of education, training and youth in the areas covered by the Paris Declaration:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- educational institutions and other learning providers
- public authorities at national/regional/local level responsible for education, training and youth;
- non-profit organisations (NGOs)
- research institutions
- trade organisations and social partners
- guidance and recognition centres
- international organisations
- private companies
- networks of the organisations listed above are also eligible as long as they have legal personality
- Erasmus+ National Agencies in the field of youth
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Initiatives for policy innovation.