Deadline: 24 May 2016
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organizations for its European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) programme 2015-16. The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen access to justice and attention for the most vulnerable citizens in Liberia.
- to support initiatives to enhance access to justice for the most vulnerable groups
- to support initiatives aimed at reducing Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) and assistance to victims
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 250 000.
- Maximum amount: EUR 500 000.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be legal persons
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, public sector operator, local authority, international (inter-governmental) organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or any other country, this obligation does not apply to international organisations
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Demonstrate previous presence or experience working in Liberia.
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s).
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.