Deadline: 27 May 2016
The European Union is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for its Information and Communication 2015 grant programme in order to increase the Knowledge about values and the functioning of the EU among the population at large in Serbia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The aim of the Programme is satisfy the demand in Serbia for more and better quality information about EU accession by enabling the creative potential and local knowledge of CSOs, TV, radios, universities and established library network in order to:
- Inform various target groups about the EU, its values, its policies and programmes and their impact on Serbian citizens everyday life.
- Increase frequency and quality of media coverage and public debate on EU related issues in Serbia.
- Ensure visibility of EU external assistance programmes in Serbia.
- Increase the understanding of the integration process and the long term benefits it brings to Serbian Citizens and to stimulate public debate.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To increase awareness and understanding about the accession process, EU assistance and reforms needed by empowering Serbian multipliers in communicating about the EU
- To produce and broadcast quality radio and TV/Av content and news programme(s) about the EU, Serbia’s EU integration and EU assistance
- To organise public information campaigns, events and presentations on the EU with strong media coverage.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Lot (1): For Production and broadcasting TV and Radio content about Serbia’s EU accession process, reforms needed, EU assistance and benefits of accession.
- minimum amount: EUR 400,000.00
- maximum amount: EUR 450,000.00
Lot (2): For organisation and implementation of events, presentations and public communication campaigns about Serbia’s EU accession process, reforms needed, EU assistance and benefits of accession with strong media coverage.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- minimum amount: EUR 240,000.00
- maximum amount: EUR 270,000.00
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be civil society organizations (CSOs), TV , radio
- have proven experience in EU communication and EU integration process projects/activities
- be established in a member state of the European Union or in a country of IPA regulation
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- be based in Serbia on in a member state of the European Union or in an IPA-beneficiary country but with an established office in Serbia
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations.
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicants as specified hereafter.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.