Deadline: 31 May 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for a programme entitled “Upgrading civil defence preparedness and disaster risk reduction in Albania” to increase floods resilience with better early warning systems and disaster prevention mechanisms.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The objective of this call for proposals is to increase the capacity of the Albanian General Directorate for Civil Emergencies to prevent and respond to disaster management.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Flood Management
- Early warning systems
- Flood Awareness
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must be equal or less than the available budget of 2.5M€.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Actions must take place in Albania.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
It is envisaged that project will run for a minimum period of 18 months and a maximum period of 22 months.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, public sector operator, local authority, international (inter-governmental) organisation
- be established in Albania or in a Member State of the European Union, in an accession or official candidate country as recognised by the European Union or in Member State of the European Economic Area
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations.
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s).
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- Co-applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the lead applicant.
How to Apply
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.